Today’s Encouragement is 2 Peter 1:3-4 “His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence,  by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.”
His precious and very great promises –
Consider surrounding yourself with the promises of God, to remember what has already done and will do… in, through and for you. Here’s a list of His promises which I pray through daily to remind myself of God’s promises and blessings for me and my wife, and for all who trust in Him:
– We are Your sons and daughters (John 1:12), blood bought (1 Cor 6:20), sanctified (Heb 10:10), and justified (Ro 5:1).
– We’re made Righteous by the Blood of Jesus (Ro 5.9) and filled with Your Holy Spirit (John 14:16)
– No weapon formed against us will prevail (Is 54:17); You are our Ever-Present Help in time of trouble (Ps 45:1)
– You will never leave us nor forsake us (Heb 13:5)
– You have Good Plans for us, plans to bless us, to give us a hope and a future. (Jer 29:11)
– We are more than Conquerors (Ro 8:37). We have been given a spirit of power, love and self-control (2 Tim 1:7). We have the Mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16).
– Without You we can do nothing (John 15:5); but we can do all things through Christ who gives us Strength (Phil 4:13).
– You have called us to feed Your sheep (John 21:17); to be Your ambassadors (2 Cor 5:20).
My friends, these, and more promises are true for everyone who believes. Whether we live in faith that this is true, or we live in fear and doubt…that is a decision we make daily. I choose to believe these truths from His word. And as I declare these truths out loud every day, my faith grows, my enemy flees, and my spirit is strengthened.
Promises Never Fail